Trainee – Sales and Production Planning
The position is currently approved for a fixed term period, until December 31, 2019.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly reports (vehicles ordered, built, etc).
- Tracking and preparing consolidation of first production units for launch products
- Assist Vehicle Production Planners in monthly allocation of responsible models
- Prepare reports to support Ford of Europe CO2 planning to be able to adhere to regulation
- Manage Department’s Sharepoint Teamsite – file uploads, access right review
- Assist Vehicle Production Planners in maintaining Production planning system with updating product specification, setting up new products
- BSc or MSc studies in progress
- Numeracy and Systemic Thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Confident written and verbal English knowledge
- Ability to work in a Team
- Flexibility and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and under time pressure
What we offer:
- Outstanding opportunity to understand current and future model Sales and Production Planning Processes within Ford of Europe organization
- Sales Programming is one of the core businesses within Ford of Europe and such provides a regular insight to Ford Global business strategy.
- Continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Full time
- Temporary work
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Way of application:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English.