Traffic Controller - Service Desk field (MP-7917)
A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our multinational client is a leader in IT sector and we are currently looking for a Traffic Controller to their Budapest-based office.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
Responsibilities / Feladatok
- Maximize the efficiency of the daily resources.
- Review proactively the coverage of every interval in order anticipate, communicate and solve any gap which may affect to SLA’s targets.
- Detect any deviation between forecast and actual to prevent the impact.
- Identify and escalate any anomaly or system failure.
- P1\P2 ownership according to process.
- Administrate the SLA targets by using / moving the available resources to manage the different contacts at the appropriate moment.
- Establish the management thresholds (talk time, break time, productive codes, etc..) to know when an action is required.
- Perform and distribute the agreed reports.
- Managing incoming volume queues (Telephone, E-Tickets, chats, backlog).
- Manage Avaya Templates Changes on regular& ad hoc basis.
- Priority Management of all incoming volume.
- Working with the Workforce Manager this role will be responsible for the achievement of the Yield Speed to Answer (YSA) and regular reporting to management.
- Managing the workload and direction of the Floor Walkers.
- Control of the alignment of agents to enable SLA achievement.
- Monthly time sheet administration.
- Scheduled adherence ownership- and driving actions to the respective TLs.
- MTTN meeting with the TLs.
Requirements / Elvárásaink
- 2-3 years of experience in Service Desk environment
- Solid understanding of technical & administrative aspects of IT helpdesk daily operation
- At least intermediate English and other European language is advantage
- Excellent coordination and prioritization skills
- Commitment and passion for enabling team work
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to Piros Molnár, "Jelentkezem" button.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
As a Traffic Controller you are responsible for efficient, smooth and well-organised running of the service by coordinating incoming contacts. If you know Service Desk environment inside out as a senior agent, you have been involved in some tasks, where you needed to relay on your coordination, prioritization and communication skills, and you feel you are ready for the next step the floor is yours.
Location / Munkavégzés helye
Sectors / Állás munka területei
- Finance, Accounting