Trade Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute annual marketing and demand creation/promotional plan for channels.
- Manage proposal for channel marketing budget (CCF) and expenses including forecast accuracy.
- Lead new product launch efforts in channels including communication strategy, merchandising procurement, training tools and related activities.
- Pre and post-launch analysis to drive improvement in the channel.
- Align channel marketing communications strategies with brand strategies.
- Support Head of Marketing by providing major insight in the channel to secure effective Marketing strategy across the channels.
- Track market and channel trends and adjust channel strategies accordingly.
- Analyze and report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activities within channel including price, promotion, new products and merchandising.
- Have at least 3 years experience in trade marketing at major handsets vendors, distributors or operators.
- Very strong “can-do” approach, detailed oriented organizer, capable of working autonomously.
- Ability to work efficiently under the time-pressure.
- Detail oriented with excellent administrative skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills. Skillful in communication on an executive level.
- Readiness for independent business trips.
- Advanced English in speaking, reading and writing.
- Perfect MS Office knowledge (esp. PowerPoint & Excel).
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV.