Sanofi is a top- ranking player in the life-sciences industry, providing innovative health solutions across a broad spectrum of health conditions, with more than 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Trade Marketing Coordinator
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our new colleague will be responsible for the support and the implementation of the Trade Marketing Strategy and action plans across the channel in line with brand and commercial strategy. Supports merging consumers, brand and trade insights to provide tactical support and tools for the sales and commercial department.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS UNIT:
Available at pharmacies, online pharmacies and gas stations, our over-the-counter products are an important part of our Company’s portfolio. We are proud to have more than 70 products in various categories, thereby being able to offer solutions for many people. Be it pain management, common cold, magnesium deficiency, allergies or cramp relief, the wide range of our consumer products provides the means to manage the complaints of patients.
Based on consumer decisions, we have a number of products with a strong presence in the Hungarian over-the-counter drug market. In 2016, 3 out of the 5 most popular products in Hungary were Sanofi products, which is indicative of this.
- Chain marketing promotions: keep contact with partners, manage and execute the process
- Write tenders with procurement, develop creative, follow the process, execute, make them available for the sales force in time
- Making evaluation in connection with the trade activities
- Manage and execute all the administration task in line with internal audit requirements
- Run the campaign changes: adapt creative with the creative agency
- Monitoring the success of campaign: keep contact with the sales representatives and the suppliers
- Congress presence: deal with organizers, product managers, make the marketing materials available
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- MSc Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good speaking and writing skills in English and Hungarian language
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- High level communication skills
- Adaptability, flexibility
NICE TO HAVE:
- Marketing degree
- Trade Marketing experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, yearly health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
At Sanofi, we have been developing insulin treatments for diabetes for close to a century. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of diabetes medicines, including insulins, to lower blood sugar levels and today, more than 50% of people on once-daily basal insulin treatments are supported by Sanofi. Building on Sanofi’s legacy of more than 50 years of fighting cardiovascular disease, we deliver innovative therapeutic solutions for cardiovascular conditions to people at high risk for cardiac events (such as a heart attack) and who need additional treatment options beyond currently available medications.
We build on our heritage and commitment to innovation to improve quality of life and support patients and healthcare systems by offering more than medicines. By combining Sanofi’s quality drugs with services, devices and data management, we aim at giving new hope to millions of people.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information: