Trade insight and planning manager
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary. More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 3 countries structure with the Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
cell phone, cafeteria
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
- Country Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Owner of periodical forecast, leading process with various business stakeholders involvement (Commercial, Trade, Supply Chain, Customer)
- Identifying opportunities and risks and moving focus of decision-makers to the relevant areas
- Translating company strategy into business targets, leading budget process, driving engagement of stakeholders to focus on target delivery
- Shaping sales strategy during long term planning
- Unlocking value through advance analytics
- Partnering with senior business stakeholders/leaders and delivering value added analysis to drive business decisions and corrective actions
- Partnering with team of analytics experts, identifying high impact business problems that can be solved through advance analytics providing business high level of confidence to make recommended business decision
- Partnering with team of analytics experts to build self-serve performance reporting and insighting solutions - and translate the insights for business actions on-ground
- As a part of analytics management team in Central Europe, actively work with business and analytics leaders to define analytics roadmap and execution path
- University degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills, experience as a
business partner as an advantage
- Data interpretation and ability to work with
What we offer:
- FLEXIBILITY - The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please - we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH - Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development - once you try it, you will not want to stop.
- COLLECTIVE - Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organize events on both company and team level.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
- AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES - You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva lehet.