Who are we? We believe that careers need room to grow! Federal-Mogul Powertrain has developed and delivered innovative technologies for over a century. We have 37,000 employees in 66 global locations in 18 countries. We are a global leader in Pistons, Piston Rings & Liners, Bearings, Valvetrain, Valve Seats & Guides, Sealing, Systems Protection and Ignition. We are committed to developing talent through opportunities and training that can take you anywhere in the world!
- The position owner is responsible for the development and implementation of tooling and process concepts, in close relationship with our production, launch organization, internal and external tool makers.
- This includes design and optimization of tooling and processes, as well as supplier development.
- The key focus is on sheet metal and/or aluminum forming, mostly in support of our heat protection technologies.
- The assigned projects could involve new product/process launches or productivity projects.
- The position owner will support during quotations to define process sequence and cycle time, equipment specification, tool maker selections, overall toolmaker guidance and tool and process sign-offs.
- Additional responsibility can be the development of process improvements, new automation or tooling concepts or the transition from R&D into production and process standardization.
- BS in Engineering or technical major essential.
- Minimum 5 years experience in above area with track record in managing projects with international teams and sites in/for production environment.
- 3D CAD software knowledge.
- Deep technical knowledge in sheet metal forming, transfer system technology and progressive tooling process, this includes crush forming, deep drawing of thin metals and related tool operations.
- Press, robot technology and programming skill are advantages.
- Ability to define process/tool methodology for new products.
- Strong written and verbal communication with presentation skills in English and potentially German.
- Ability and willing to travel.
- Must have demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Organized, independent and self-motivated.
- Possibility of personal development
- Friendly atmosphere
- Stable, long-term job opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Bonus system
- Travel allowance
- Corporate life, accident and sickness insurance
- Free sports facilities
- Mechanical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
9184 Kunsziget, Fő utca
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online! You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.