Start something big today. Apply as:
Thermal System Engineer for eMobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big
- Core member in the project team, responsible for the thermal domain
- Contribution to the customer requirement analysis to derive thermal requirements
- System level thermal analysis of eMobility products (entire eAxle and its sub-systems like electric motor, transmission unit and power electronics)
- Development of simulation and calculation methods and models for prediction of thermal behavior of the products. Validation and fine-tuning of the models based on experimental data.
- Evaluation of potential cooling concepts and support of product development process with proposals based on simulation results.
- Close cooperation with system requirement engineering, design, FE simulation and testing.
What distinguishes you
- Completed studies on the field of Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Transportation engineering or similar.
- Goal-oriented, independent and structured work
- Several years of experience MatLab and/or SimuLink model development
- Strong theoretical background on the field of thermodynamics.
- Good communication and coordination skills
- High motivation and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge about e-mobility trends, markets and systems
- Experience on the field of thermal measurement techniques and validation of simulation results.
- Experience in the field of e-Drive and / or electrical Powertrain desirable
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.