At NNG we develop the next generation of infotainment technology to improve the core driving experience and meet the ever-growing demands of drivers around the world. We are a white label automotive company that works with a wide range of map and content providers. Headquartered in Hungary, we have a global footprint with coverage in almost 200 countries and 12 company offices worldwide. We connect people, improve the driving experience, and meet the demands of connected and tech-savvy drivers.
What would be your job?
- Act as the counterpart to the System Architect
- Provide strategic direction regarding testing within the Agile Release Train
- Responsible for the methodology of testing performed in the ART
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the test strategy of the ART, including functional and non-functional areas as well
- Help incorporate testability requirements into design
- Analyse current practices and processes, suggest and drive improvements
- Set common mindset among System Test Architects
- Participate in test planning for all products
- Design and develop effective test architecture in accordance with organizational needs (e.g. processes, tools, policies)
- Support and provide mentoring for the testers and developers
- Work with Product and Solution Management to advise capacity allocation for enablement of work
What would NOT be included in your tasks?
- Line management (HR activities, except technical interviews, carreer path)
- Organizing and being part of the daily work (e.g. task assignments, micro management)
If you have…
- 5+ years’ experience, including experience in software development and testing
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills, strategic approach
- ISTQB CTFL (ISTQB CTAL is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies and tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Shift Left Testing is an advantage
- Experience in introduction of test automation on different test levels
- Familiarity with different testing tools (Selenium, Robot Framework, Protractor)
- Familiarity with software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, V-Model)
- Experience in test documentation (test specification, test plan, test strategy)
- Good English knowledge
You will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- Welcoming work environment
- Being trusted with decision making
- The opportunity to develop the navigation software of the future in the present
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.