Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Our partner is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
- An opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to manage a team of testers, supporting the business to ensure that products are released to clients with a high degree of quality and confidence.
- Ownership of Quality Assurance activities, around Agile development life-cycle, coordinating, facilitating, supporting and reporting all testing activities for new releases.
- As a leader in test you will engage and collaborate with a range of teams (i.e. Business, Engineering, IT) on a daily basis, to understand projects, requirements and plans using effective project management skills and to negotiate the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Supports own team through an understanding of financial markets, key players and market data.
- Work with the team through the planning and management of test resources, recognize and nurture talent over a continuous period, with focus on strong career development.
- Assess the progress and effectiveness of the test effort.
- Engineering supply a comprehensive range of products distributed across the Investment Banking Management Platform, including web-enabled transactional systems such as Deal Manager, which helps banks optimize deal execution.
- The Test team within an Agile setting, work closely with stakeholders of all levels, throughout the Product lifecycle to support the delivery of quality products to our clients.
- A confident self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic.
- Contains a positive outlook and desire to overcome challenges with the ability to adapt your approach to different situations and communicate with diplomacy and advocacy skills.
- Proven experience in testing highly complex web-based systems and working with a variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools preferably within an investment banking environment, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is a must.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Confident, positive and reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong coaching abilities
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Adaptive approach to changing environment
- Structured and methodical in approach
- Attention to detail
- Works effectively under pressure
- Clear and precise communication
- In-depth test experience of large scale application development
- Practical use of Test analysis and design techniques
- Proven experience of putting together test strategies, specifically including non-functional requirements
- Agile SDLC, usage of test management tools in support of the existing test process
- Proven experience in implementing an effective automation test strategy
- Ability to review architecture, schema and code
- BSc/Msc degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Work at the award winning Office of the Year in the heart of the city
- Working for the leading FinTech provider of specialized software and data for investment banks
- Use cutting edge technology (MS) in an Agile environment on global projects
- Personal career development, on-going training and interesting challenges
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support a healthy work life balance
- Free sport and social activities every day
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
Nyilvántartási szám: 02-19611/1998-0100, 47285/2001-0100