Our client is an internationally operating technology corporation, which is dealing with robotics within the frame of industry 4.0. They are one of the leading suppliers of intelligent automation and they have been established more than 100 years ago in Germany and they are present with an R&D Center in Budapest as well, dealing with Industry 4.0. (backend) development, with graphic programming, with navigation projects, with robot application development/programming and with software intergation.
For them now we are hiring
Test Framework Java Developers.
- Development of testframework,
- Implementation and improvement of test framework architecture,
- Implementation of new software modules in Java/C# programming language,
- Maintenance of build templates in XAML / vNext and Powershell,
- Providing necessary Product Documentation,
- Support of test developers.
- Completed technical studies (IT engineer, electrical engineer, physicist, mathematician, bionics, vehicle engineer, mechatronics engineer…),
- 2-3 years experience in software development,
- Java and/or C# programming experience,
- Computer network experience,
- Fluency in English,
- Analytical thinking,
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Nice to have
- Visual Studio and/or Eclipse experience,
- PowerShell scripting knowledge,
- Visual Basic knowledge,
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server,
- Experience with MS XAML, vNext technologies,
- Experience with Gradle build tool,
- Experience with Raspbian/NOOBS/Linux,
- Understanding and speaking in German.
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to work with industrial robots in a modern office in the market leader company of industrial automation,
- Bilingual work environment,
- International projects,
- Competitive salary and benefits,
- Cafeteria, 1th months’ salary, annual bonus corresponding to a 14th months’ salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Home office opportunity,
- Recreational opportunities.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, XI. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in such a position do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.