Close Your Windows, Open a Few Doors!
Omixon has been a leading innovator in the organ and bone marrow transplant diagnostics market empowering clinical labs with diagnostic products to improve patient outcomes. With exciting new products, Omixon has proved that its ground-breaking innovation is leading the way for others to follow.
The Headquarters of Omixon in Budapest now provides a wider range of career opportunities and greater professional development than ever before. Within a dedicated, free-thinking environment, your contributions will accelerate Omixon’s rapid ascent in the world of transplantation.
Omixon Biocomputing Ltd. is one of the most successful and continuously growing Hungarian start-up in Budapest that managed to establish a sustainable operation in the field of genetics and diagnostics to reach the 1 billion forint revenue in 2017. Omixon delivers disruptive transplantation products, DNA based laboratory test and smart genome analysis software to 30 countries worldwide with less than 50 employees. Omixon heavily invest into Research and Development that drives the future of the company.
Omixon believes in people and works with the best staff. Each of our team member has a chance to significantly influence the ability to grow and stay competitive.
Want to Learn? Work Hard! Have Fun! Explore More!
We are currently seeking an inspired:
who is responsible for testing Omixon’s server-client and standalone Java applications, including several editions, versions and optional modules of each. The applications are used in a clinical setting to help improve the outcomes of bone marrow and organ transplantation.
The tasks include planning test cycles (working closely with the Technical Leader and Project Manager), performing functional testing of the product by authoring, maintaining and manually executing test suites and test cases. Works in close contact with the research and development team to provide them with internal feedback on company products.
The Test Engineer is expected to become an expert in the functional aspects of the product, and as such may occasionally also aid the support team in investigating and reproducing customer issues. The Test Engineer may also be asked to demonstrate the function of the product internally for training purposes.
- Execute and maintain regression and functional test plans, test suites and test cases for all Omixon software in the test management system
- Administer test case results
- Perform manual testing of all Omixon software
- Provide feedback about company products to the development team
- Work closely and collaborate with the other Omixon teams including Research, Product Management and Quality
- Self-motivated, works well under minimal supervision
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Strong and confident IT knowledge
- Experience working with Windows/Linux
- Attention to detail and precision are a must have, as are problem solving skills and an investigative mind-set
- Decision making skills, ability to work/prioritize independently
- High energy level; positive attitude; works well under stress
- Spoken and written English is a strong requirement
Required qualifications (education, experience and skills)
- Degree in Technology/Biology/Informatics/Bioinformatics
- Demonstrable experience with testing
- ISTQB Certificate
- Comfortable with NGS analysis software programs
- Knowledge in genetics or biology, willingness to study domain knowledge
- Some programming and/or scripting experience
We are Waiting for You to
- be passionate about innovation and will work for a good purpose
- deal with problems that require different kind of thinking and development opportunities are never-ending
- be part of a young and creative team
- be motivated by a multilingual environment
- be interested in contributing to international projects
What we will provide you
- Modern office and environment
- Challenging and innovative work
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Company events
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Contractor status preferred
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
2019. 06. 28.
Sounds just like you?
Please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations and possible start date with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.