- testing activities of the Kuka Robot Software in Agile developer/tester teams,
- active participation in the regression and release testing on system level,
- functional testing manually and automatically,
- specifiing and implementing new automated tests and robot applications in Java programming language, maintaining the legacy tests,
- analysing test results,
- bug hunting, reporting,
- supporting the test framework development,
- continuous collaboration with developers.
- 1-5 years experience in software testing,
- Java and/or C# programming experience,
- PLC programming experience,
- related technical studies (IT engineer, electrical engineer, physicist, mathematician, bionics, vehicle engineer, mechatronics engineer …),
- analytical thinking,
- excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team,
- fluent english.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge,
- Visual Basic knowledge,
- experience with MS Team Foundation Server,
- experience with MS XAML, vNext technologies,
- experience with Gradle build tool,
- understanding and speaking in German.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- unique opportunity to work with industrial robots in a modern office in the market leader company of industrial automation,
- bilingual work environment,
- international projects,
- competitive salary and benefits,
- cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus,
- flexible working hours,
- home office opportunity,
- recreational opportunities.
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
PLACE OF WORK:
Budapest, XI. kerület
Apply via Jelentkezem button underneath!