Test Engineer for our Budapest Office (f/m/d)
Are you looking for new challenges in the automotive infotainment industry?
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
Driven by its expert and very dedicated engineering team, Cinemo is at the forefront of innovation and technology and sets worldwide standards in its category. Our strength is the focus on performance, highquality and excellent service.
As a Test Engineer based in Budapest, and under the technical leadership of the Cinemo Quality Engineering Director in Karlsruhe, Germany, you will be responsible for developing test cases and automated test scripts to maintain the high quality of Cinemo’s in-vehicle infotainment solutions and ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and customer standards/requirements. In this role, you will work closely with both our engineering team in Budapest and in Germany and bring a natural curiosity for understanding how things works, a passion for high-quality software and the ability to work with a team. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Execute agreed procedures aiming to maintain the quality of Cinemo solutions (aligned with customer expectations)
- Turn acceptance/verification criteria into test cases for customer projects
- Develop and maintain manual test cases and automated test scripts according to planned activities by analyzing product requirements documentation.
- Post software engineering improvement requests to product/component owners for any missing/misleading documentation
- Suggest procedure improvements to Quality Engineering Director
- Contribute ideas on improving internal tooling and processes
Ideal candidates are those with:
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience in C++
- Moderate experience in functional and automated test tools, techniques and frameworks
- Self-starter and proactive
- ISTQB Certification is advantageous
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to learn and explore
- Humbleness and Team Spirit
Nice to have experience:
- Test framework (GTest/GMock)
Some travels to Karlsruhe (Germany) might be necessary.
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your job application to Mona Heitz. Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany