Where there is water, there is Grundfos.
Use your talent in Grundfos!
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Test engineer for development test of electric motors
What do we offer?
Would you like to challenge status quo to develop future groundbreaking electric motors? And could you imagine to act as a specialist in a well-equipped laboratory with the latest equipment
and in a global company with good development opportunities?
So become a test engineer at the Development Laboratory in Székesfehérvár, which is part of Grundfos' global Laboratory with laboratories in Denmark, Hungary, China.
You become part of a small team, who primarily works with performance tests of electric motors.
What is the job about?
- As a test engineer, you become our specialist in performance testing of electric motors.
- Being point of contact between motor laboratory and partners (close cooperation with development projects and engineering)
- Coordination of electric motor testing in the Motor Laboratory and ensure good quality of the measurements
- Detailed analysis/assessment of test results
- Planning the motor Lab activities including the prioritization
- Development and implementation of new test procedures
- Strong support in installations of new test equipment
- Being part of the maintenance and driving the troubleshooting of testing equipment
- Support to product designers regards to new electrical design.
- Being authorized test engineer in relation 3. Party approval tests
That means you should test and qualify the electric motors that Grundfos own developer as well as the electric motors used by Grundfos for use in own pumping systems.
You further develop our testing methods and procedures, so we in the future have some of the market's best performing motors.
Part of your role is also to carry out reason analysis of different phenomenon in electric motors, including frequency converter operation, as well as preparation of documentation and test results reports.
You will become the laboratory specialist and an important sparring partner for both development engineers and testing technicians.
Here are the headlines of your activities:
What do you need to apply?
- You are a qualified Electrical Engineer (MSC or BSC)
- You have min 3 years’ experience as Electrical Engineer
- You have knowledge about high voltage technology, knowledge of measurement technology
- You have knowledge or experience about operation of measuring equipment
- As an advantage you know the frequency converters
- You have flair for IT
- You speak and write English and communicate fluently
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
Grundfos has the answers for the questions of the future.
We act for a better world! Will you?
How to Apply?
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.