Test Engineer (f/m/div)
Precision and focus are key to achieve reliable results? Do you have an attentive and accurate working style? Are you an excellent team player with an efficient organizational working style? Then this is all about you: join us as a Test Engineer in Cegléd, where a dynamic hi-tech environment is waiting for you.
- Joining our team of experts in Cegléd you will find an interesting multinational working environment where you can learn and develop new techniques working with hi-tech machinery.
- Ensure the continuous smooth operation of electronic testing devices, equipment and instruments, and production support (even in call-on system).
- Takeover, install and qualify new machines, equipment, devices and instruments and handle its documentation process.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the efficiency of test equipment.
- Actively define action plans and took part of its realization of FMEA, Control Plan and 8D processes.
- Support the training activities of engineering and operative field.
- Standardize 5S process on test equipment.
In your new role you will:
- You have a passion for technical topics, with a strong analytical thinking and efficient working style. You are driven by making things better and always aiming for continuous improvement. As team player you respect different attitudes and points of views and you know how to use the creative potential they offer.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of measurement techniques or test engineering in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Hungarian language is a must.
- Good command of English and/or German languages.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
Please send us your CV in English. You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.