Allianz Technology SE Magyarországi Fióktelepe
Allianz Technology SE is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich. Our customers are Allianz companies across the globe to which our 7,500 employees across the international locations offer innovative, top-quality products and services in the fields of IT Services and Operations.
We are looking for enthusiastic and agile candidates to the position of Test Engineer to our BI & Big Data team in Budapest.
- Be part of an agile team responsible for the Fraud Analytics Product development
- Write robust test software routines that minimize test cycle and test system errors (manual testing is also part of the job)
- Applies test automation into the Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery environment
- Develop the strategy for testing user stories and their integration into the product
- Automate the regression testing of any new User Story
- Uncover ambiguity in User Stories, provide architectural feedback
- Advocate for improving user experience, to promote an easier-to-learn easier-to-use product
- Take initiative to improve upon quality concerns
- Conduct extensive testing, analyse and interpreter the results, adapt methodology.
- Present valid and reliable findings to other Test Engineers, Developers, Product Owners and Management
- Collaborate with Developers on modifications and experiments to improve the product.
- May utilize external tools, develop tools or collaborate internally to develop tools
Key requirements /skills /experience
- Passion to provide value to customers
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Ability to write Python, Java, SQL, PLSQL test code to be used in automated testing
- Good understanding of Databases
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux
- Experience in a variety of testing methodologies like equivalence class partitioning, boundary analysis, exploratory testing
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber, JMeter
- Experience in BDD
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, especially agile and continuous integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignments
- Comfortable working independently, but has experience working in a team environment
- Very good command of English language
Desired requirements /skills /experience
- Experience in Data Warehouse and Reporting test automation
- Insurance industry experience is a plus
- Any experience with big data related technologies is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1087 Könyves Kálmán körút 48-52..
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV.