Test Business Manager [Bams-TM17]
- Work closely with IT to co-ordinate QA and UAT testing and signoff on the Business Side.
- Manage Market Risk testing projects successfully by ensuring scope, timelines, and quality control requirements are met as well as any firm impacts have been thoroughly analyzed and understood prior to sign-off.
- Manage the testing pipeline, and communicate testing status.
- Will be responsible for working with stakeholders to create test plans and continuously manage user expectations about said plans.
- Escalation of issues to senior management.
- Update and report status on a portfolio of projects utilizing Jira as the primary tracking tool.
- Create project metrics, dashboards, and reports to summarize status with regard to the Market Risk Project portfolio for various senior management committees.
- Assemble and guide project working groups.
- Work with key stakeholders from various Market Risk Teams and cross functional teams.
- Act as the liaison and primary communication channel between Risk business teams and IT, reporting status on; prioritization and project sequencing, requirements gathering, issue resolution, and overall project execution.
- Manage change control and best practices within project management.
- Provide pre and post implementation support, including user education.
- Participate in IT sprint planning sessions to facilitate prioritization of backlog items.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in software testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills including graphic illustrations
- Capable of communicating clearly and concisely to various levels of audiences and to both business and IT in a multicultural environment
- A self-starter, proactive individual that can face multiple ad-hoc challenges in a quick paced working environment
- Strong analytical skills
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.