FOR OUR BUDAPEST OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Test automation engineer with Java
ABOUT EPAM Systems
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
ABOUT EPAM HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
For more information, please visit https://www.epam.com.
- Analysis of functional requirements, preparing test cases;
- Preparing automated test scripts, maintenance, running;
- Finding programming bugs, documentation, follow-up;
- Back-end and front-end testing, taking part in the whole QA process;
- Close cooperation with the development team(s);
- Active participation in functional test processes;
- Monitoring quality requirements during the development process.
- At least 2 years of proven software test automation experience;
- Java programming language background;
- Experience in software development, methodologies and practical OOP knowledge;
- Test automation experience with knowledge of at least one automation system;
- Communication level English;
- Constructive criticism, analytical mindset and high attention to details.
- Experience in the financial field;
- Experience in JMeter, HP Quality Center tool, Jira, QTP;
- ISTQB certificate.
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- Use of high valued applications;
- Bilingual work environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position by clicking on the Jelentkezem button.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384