For our autonomous driving project we are looking in Budapest for a
Test Automation Engineer for Autonomous Driving
- Drive the test automation effort by providing hands on actions and as well as running a test automation project plan that includes new solutions and maintaining existing test automation code.
- Scope, schedule, and implementation of test automation strategy as well as testing strategy.
- Design, develop and maintain automated test scenarios to address business and technical use.
- Analyze test results, debug test failures and as well as maintain and communicate test results to the product development team.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Continually expand scope of automated test coverage and frameworks.
- For specific projects, communicate the test strategy, tactical execution plans, and test results to various functional groups.
- Develop and execute software test plans and test cases and develop automated tests.
- Consult with development engineers on debugging and defect resolution.
- Add new target boards into the Mentor Graphics test automation environments.
- Drive the following testing strategies: connectivity testing, I/O testing, end-to-end user experience testing, performance testing, stress and reliability testing.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Perform fixes, updates and enhancements to the test automation framework.
- Perform updates in the existing test scripts.
- Design and develop new (automated) test cases.
- Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in a C/C++, C#, Java or Python language.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate analysis, design and problem solving skills.
- Proven attention to detail and to work to schedule.
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system, GNU tools and Open Source Software practices.
- Experience with programming of microprocessors.
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience test automation frameworks and continuous integration
- Experience with real time operating systems
- Experience with embedded systems
- Enjoyable and creative workplace.
- Attractive salary including bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1037 Montevideo utca 2.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.