FOR OUR DEBRECEN OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Test Automation Engineers
About EPAM Systems
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
About EPAM Hungary
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
For our DEBRECEN based office we are looking for Test Automation Engineers to strengthen our teams..
- Analysis of functional requirements, writing of test cases
- Creating, maintaining and running of automatic test scripts
- Cooperating with the development teams
- Pay attention to the quality requirements and assert them
- Job experience in the field of software testing/developing
- Job experience in test automation
- Knowledge of programming (Java, C#)
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- Use of high valued applications;
- Bilingual work environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Recreation area;
- Relocation opportunities;
- International projects.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referrint to this position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384