What would be your job?
- Provide strategic direction regarding testing within the Business unit
- Design and develop effective test architecture in accordance with organizational needs
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the test automation strategy of the Business unit, including functional and non-functional areas as well
- Provide technical leadership for testers
- Support and provide mentoring for the testers
- Analyse current practices and processes and suggest, drive improvements
- Pro-actively seek new ways to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation. Influence technical direction and use of technologies after making necessary evaluations
- Be the counter part to the development architect. Also help incorporate testability requirements into design
- Co-operate with the Quality assurance team to achieve common goals (ASPICE L2)
- Have a good overview of the the products developed and maintained in the Business unit, including their dependencies, interactions, technologies used, etc. Also have to have a good understanding of the organizational goals to guide and direct the functioning of the testing organization appropriately
- Responsible for the methodology of all the testing performed in the Business unit
- Participate in test planning for all products handled by the testing organization and owns the test artifacts such as test specs, code, etc
If you have...
- Knowledge of current industry wide quality and test processes and practices, tools and techniques
- Extensive technical skills covering on-line products, technologies
- Ability to work well with teams, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Result oriented attitude and has a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility
- Ability to focus and prioritize
you will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
- •A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- •Serious professional challenges
- •A secure and well-paid job
- •Cutting-edge infrastructure
- •Flexible working hours
- •The opportunity to develop the navigation software of the future in the present
- •A youthful team
- •The opportunity of working abroad for several weeks (Seoul, Tokyo, Detroit, Shanghai)
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 35-37.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.