In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Technical Website Manager - VOC0002MI
We are seeking a Technical Website Manager with the will and ambition to work in a high performing Vodafone Team. This position will be responsible for handling the technical aspects of one of Vodafone’s websites, such as managing servers virtually, following up on firewall requests and issues or resolving long response times of the website. This individual will communicate directly and daily with stakeholders from Vodafone Group and the local marketing team members to ensure that the website functions properly and all issues are resolved promptly.
Ideal candidates for this position will have a strong background in IT or Application or CMS technical support, has strong English skills and has experience with project management.
What you will do:
- Manage infrastructure, hosting, operations and in-house and outsourced development of the Vodafone corporate website and mobile site.
- Support on-going live website operations for key stakeholders
- Accountable for quality assurance and testing of all technical deliverables that go live on the website
- Direct, manage and work closely with retained technical agencies to ensure that project deliverables are in accordance with the agreed scope, through full involvement in the development lifecycle.
- Direct and manage relationships with 3rd party developers and agencies to ensure appropriate service levels are met and in place
- Translate business requirements into technical briefings/scope documents for third party suppliers/developers and provide consultancy during the development lifecycle
- Continuous research and development on the latest technology trends to improve and enhance vodafone.com infrastructure, services and functionality
- Commissioning of the CMS site
- Perform triage and estimates for the new content development
- Resolve long response times, delays of pages, the web service and resolve broken rendering of the web pages
- Backup of the content stored in CMS
- Backup of the servers hosting the CMS system
- Manage Firewall requests, changes and issues
- Manage, respond to and resolve crash incidents of the CMS system
- Manage suppliers for actions such as server configurations, performance issues, path fixes, bug fixes, security incidents
- Perform UAM for all users i.e. new users, leavers and 3rd Parties
This position is for you if you are:
- Fluent English knowledge
- Wide-ranging technical ability and knowledge of web application development
- Experience in the development and maintenance of websites running on AEM6.1
- Basic knowledge of front-end coding (including HTML/ CSS and scripting)
- Design and application architecture under AEM6.1
- Server technology (Apache), requesting Apache changes – friendly URLs, proxy configuration etc.
- Web standards, accessibility and search engine optimisation
- Incident management - ability to triage incidents, issues, service requests and redirect appropriately in Remedy to the relevant team
- Basic knowledge of potential security threats and liaison with Vodafone Security team when applicable
- Knowledge of TLS / https server side certificates and installation / updates
- Management of external support teams and work
- Some experience in UX design desirable
- Strong organisation and influencing skills and used to working in a complex organisation and able to build strong relationships and credibility with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Project / product management expertise
- The ability to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.