Technical Support Specialist
eRAD Corp. is actively seeking enthusiastic, focused, and well-organized individuals to join the eRAD Technical Support team supporting PACS (Picture Archiving & Communications Systems), RIS (Radiology Information Systems), and RADAR in high intensity medical radiology environments. eRAD PACS is a software and hardware product designed to enhance productivity in hospitals and medical imaging centers.
The candidate will be responsible for remote telephone and direct on-site support of new and existing PACS/RIS/RADAR solutions at hospitals, imaging centers, and reading groups located internationally - Hungary included - . The candidate must be able to quickly cultivate a thorough understanding of eRAD PACS/RIS benefits and advantages in the marketplace. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, customer driven, and able to quickly design solutions to complex problems faced by clinicians actively providing patient care.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical inquiries related to eRAD software products
- Proactively communicate with customers to maintain positive relationships
- Utilize information tools, training, and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in system administration duties and projects designed to decrease emergency technical support interactions and system downtime
- Perform eRAD PACS system updates
- Educate customers in system use and best practice methods, enabling them to provide top notch health care
- Increase revenue streams by developing new sales opportunities and programs during customer interactions
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits of eRAD PACS.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- high level English and Hungarian / oral and written.
- Ability to talk on the phone with non-IT professionals (p. ex.: radiologists)
- BA / BS Degree (only IT)
- Basic understanding of Linux (RHEL/Centos Preferred)
- Basic understanding of MySQL
- PACS / Radiology experience a plus
- Radiology Workflow experience a plus
- Comp TIA Linux+ or RHCSA or RHCE Certifications a plus
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, XII. kerület
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.