At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Technical Support Specialist - German Speaking (24/7)
Your role in a nutshell:
Your new team is responsible for driving the efficiency of the incident management and service request fulfilment process, achieving client satisfaction through the delivery of a quality and timely service; furthermore, the team makes recommendations for improvement of these processes. Facilitating communication and coordination, the team is able to manage internal and customer escalations regarding incidents across the Service Desk.
Why you will love your job:
- Producing incident reports (internal/external), including Incident Management, Request Fulfilment process & procedures
- Keeping contact with internal partners and 3rd party providers, interact with the customer and keep them fully informed
- Oversee service requests and managing escalated incidents for timely completion
- Identify the potential problems in the system and make recommendations for process improvements
- Contributing to the knowledge base, implementing and maintaining a knowledge management system
- Answering support calls and logging tickets, assigning priority owner and timescales
- Organizing, joining or leading conference calls with engineers and customers
What you will bring to the team:
- 1+ year of experience in support/ helpdesk/ customer service field and experience of customer/ vendor relationship management is a must
- Familiarity with logging systems (e.g. Service Now, ITSM, )
- MPLS Networking knowledge and CCNA is a plus
- Fluency in English and at least intermediate level of German knowledge is a must
- Intermediate level of Excel knowledge and background in reporting
- Strong customer focus and problem- solving skills
- Excellent communication skills are inevitable and experience in major incident communication
- Interest in cutting edge technologies and Internet of Things area
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!