Technical Support Analyst (with fluent German OR French OR Italian)
Do you enjoy multinational environment and are not afraid of IT?
Do you prefer rewarding compensation package?
The IT Technical Support Analyst will provide first line technical support to users. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of user’s problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
What you will do:
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, chat and emails from users regarding IT issues and queries
- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, chat etc.
- Ensure that issues are resolved
- Incident handling and escalation management
- Communicate with internal and external contacts
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously without any / minimal guidance or help from seniors or peers team members
What we need from you:
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills
- At least 6 months’ of relevant experience
- Fluent German OR French OR Italian (C1)
- Communication level of English (B2+)
- IT Awareness
- For German role we can offer a rotating shift with supplementary salary (based on the Hungarian Labour Law)
What we offer:
- Multinational environment
- Professional growth
- Usage of languages
- Excellent compensation package (up to 450 000 HUF gross/month)
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- French - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Italian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1133 Budapest, Váci út 37.