In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Technical Specialist – RAR (IFRS15) - VOC0002YI
and for each of Vodafone’s 24 operating subsidiaries impacted by this standard.
What you will do:
- Manage the IFRS15 Solution Design & Architecture Strategy & Quality
- Ensure alignment with the key stakeholders including all relevant group functions and local markets
- Review submitted requirements specifications and to perform initial high level business and feasibility analysis, validate across products/stakeholders in order to eliminate duplications.
- Analyse the estimated time and cost of solutions proposed from the SI to fulfil demands in order to rationalise Vodafone’s spend.
- Ensure all Finance Demand are aligned with the Project EVO roadmap and approach.
- Engage with key stakeholders (local Markets, Suppliers, FinOps, Service Integrators)
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluency in English
- 2-5 years of experience in system integration / delivering IT and Finance related projects in international environment
- Strong and extensive knowledge of SAP ABAP and SQL specifically SAP for RAR
- Qualification in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline is a must
- Ability to Review existing Code and recommend and defend changes.
- Technical SAP RAR background is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Why you should join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home once a week
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- System Integrator
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!