We are looking for a
Technical Service Manager - 000000221929
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Technical support for top corporate customers after successful migration (in run phase).
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Ensuring the Customer is aligned and contracted to the appropriate service model
- Delivery of appropriate service performance reports to provide objective evidence of delivery versus contracted SLA
- Utilise to demonstrate the differentiated value provided by Vodafone and to prospect for additional business.
- Provide technical escalation point to partner areas and customers monitor service level KPIs and intervene if degradation noticed drive task forces established upon high level escalations
- Provide technical support to sales representatives during customer facing meetings
- Ensure the quality of the solutions offered to the business is in-line with customer requirements.
- Engage with the resolution group on high impact incidents
- Continuously monitor existing processes and notify process owners in case of room for improvement identified
- Suggest service improvement plans and drive initiatives based on the customer experience
- Review the service with both the business and the technical teams regularly and manage the expectations between the business and the technical solutions
- Deliver and maintain enterprise service catalogue in strong cooperation with Technology and Enterprise Business Unit departments
- Run and analyze proactive customer reports as a daily routine
- Proactively oversee customer’s cases to identify any offset or incident at time to react and interfere
- Organize continuously (week/month/quarter) on-site visits with customers to review the provided services
We are looking for you if you have:
- BSc. in Computer/Industrial/Electrical Engineering or Economics
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in similar job role (project coordination/management or service coordination/management )
- Previous experience in customer facing roles is an advantage
- Understanding of ITIL principle components, qualification to Foundation level is a plus
- Strong verbal and written English and Hungarian knowledge is a must
- Good communication and analytical skills – ability to balance conflicting interests and prioritise effectively
- Basic knowledge of IT and Telecom systems is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Driving license “B” category
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.