Technical Process Specialist - Configuration Management area (Budapest)
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process for the Swiss organisation.
- Providing tool support in form of account management, user trainings and consultancy
- Monitoring of the operation of the tools and connected interfaces, acting on any service interruption, incidents
- Development and implementation of internal measures to increase data quality, SLA compliance, process completeness and automation.
- Ad-hoc reporting from the Configuration Management tools, analysis of the extracted data, tracking of corrections
- Supporting customer on-boarding projects
- Participation in international SACM communities and migration projects. Identification and evaluation of risks for the concerned Swiss organizations. Set up a plan in collaboration with Swiss stakeholders to mitigate them, conduct the SACM actions
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization. Ensure the compatibility of Swiss practices with international T-Systems standards.
If you have…
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or relevant area.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field, ICT support experience is welcome
- ITIL know-how
- SQL, XML competence
- Perl programming language, Database experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, intermediate German
- Structured and independent approach to work
- Ability to understand and work analytically with complex technical systems
- High resilience and ability to steer complex topics and simultaneous tasks
- Good communication skill and resolution-focused mind-set
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.