Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Coor Service Management is the leading service provider in the Nordics, and delivers all the services necessary for a company or public organization to work well and effectively. Coor possesses specialist competence in four segments: workplace services (soft FM), property services (hard FM), industrial services and strategic advice. By combining different services from all or some of these service segments, Coor delivers unique, effective and flexible solutions that create business benefits for our customers.
We call this intelligent service – SERVICE with IQ.
The company has 6 500 employees in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Poland, Hungary and Estonia.
Technical Manager for Coor Service Management in Budapest
Are you interested in providing our main customer with facility management services on several locations in Budapest?
As a Technical Manager you will be responsible for
- Managing installation, operation, maintenance and repair of electrical, HVAC, building plumbing system and general facility components
- Managing and follow up the daily operations at our main sites in Budapest (soft FM services)
- Planning, supporting and executing technical projects
- Being contact person towards customers and subcontractors in technical related questions
- Being primer interface towards authorities for technical related topics
- Follow up of subcontractors
- Reporting and analyzing energy consumption
The ideal candidate
- Has a BSc in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- Has 3-5 years of recent related experience
- Has proven experience in people management
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Has project work experience
- Has good communication skills
- Has good verbal and written English skills
Range of network in hard services on the market and experience within facility management is an advantage.
Please apply for this position by sending your CV in English.