Technical Engineer, FTTx project
- Working for the FTTx project as a Technical Engineer to support the Technical Director, controlling the project cost, schedule and quality
- Internal reporting
- Being in charge of customer and subcontractor related communication, enhancing customer satisfaction and promoting the market consolidation and development.
- Understanding the SOW of contract and customer requirement, outputing or being involved to output FTTX project delivery plan and technical solution, controlling and monitoring project implementation
- Being responsible for FTTX project acceptance.
- Electrical Engineering, preferably in telecommunications (BSc. or MSc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English and native Hungarian
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO WELCOME!
- Precise and well-organized work style
- Knowledge of telecommunications quality standards
- FTTx knowledge, AutoCad is a strong advantage
- Driving license
- Frequent travel within Hungary is required
What we offer:
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) to HR Department (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei. Please be informed that we will only invite candidates meeting the requirements for personal interviews