What your responsibilities will be:
- Support document editing process: linguistic, language and pedagogical proofing;
- Provide terminology with definitions;
- Do reviews to ensure document consistency
- Create and manage the style guide for Technical Writer;
What we expect from you:
- Native English speaker;
- University degree in BA/BSc;
- Editing/proofreading experience is appreciated;
- Effectively work in teams and individually;
- Manage projects with different deadlines.
Which skills do you need:
- Technical aptitude;
- Researcher personality;
- Analytical & conceptual thinking;
- Literacy in PC world is useful;
- Being positive & effective;
- Continuous learning & improving.
Which skills you will develop with us:
- HTML; XML;
What we offer for you:
- A stable & long-term workplace;
- An environment that is youthful, dynamic, professional & multinational;
- Opportunity for learning & development;
- Opportunity to use & exploit your English.
- Education, Research, Science
- Interpreter, Translator
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - native
Budapest, 1117 Gábor Dénes utca 2.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the "Jelentkezem" button below.