At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Technical Consultant (Integration)
Our Technical Services team in Budapest is a specialized capability within our Professional Services practice. We aim to increase the value of Veeva products to our customers by integrating them into their enterprise architecture landscape. We provide technical advisory services, implement and integrate our products and build custom software solutions.
A small squad is focused on delivering our Integration as a Service offering. We build and operate cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-on-premise integrations with a set of tools – much of what we create ourselves.
As a Technical Consultant (Integration), you will be helping the largest customers in the Life-Sciences industry to get the most out of their data and innovate on the way they work. You will plan out lasting integrations to both our Veeva CRM and Vault platforms by analysing business requirements and the technical environments. This includes modelling and mapping data between endpoints, establishing the data flows and making sure they run smoothly over time.
Services are delivered from our Budapest office, working off-site with multiple global clients, however occasionally on-site consulting activities may (very rarely) occur. Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to consider you for the role of Senior Consultant or Consultant (seniority will depend on your level of experience) on our team.
What You'll Do
- Talk with stakeholders to understand the exact integration need
- Design integrations with a long-term vision, eg. operability
- Perform data modelling and mapping between systems
- Setup and configure tools and build integrations that match the requirements
- Write custom data transformation logic
- Analyse integrations and suggest improvements
- Provide expert input into integration scenarios
- Contribute into internal development projects to implement new, innovative integration tools that increase quality, efficiency and speed of deployments and ongoing operations
- Occasional knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- 3+ years professional experience
- Understanding relational databases (SQL), Version Control, API principles, Continuous Integration, XML and package automation
- Integration experience with ETL tools
- Ability to work on complex projects involving different teams, occasionally in customer facing roles
- Understanding development lifecycle (from Requirement Definition to Maintenance)
- Creative handling of errors previously not seen
- Attention to details and accurate in execution
- Comfortable in working with methodological procedures
- Fluent in English (intermediate/communication)
Nice To Have
- Veeva CRM, Force com or any other cloud platform knowledge
- Eclipse knowledge
- Apache Ant, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Selenium, Gitlab
- Programming or Code Reviewing skills (Java, HTML, Apex, Rest API etc.)
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Options for working from home
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.
We provide home office and video conference interviews in the current situation. We are hiring continuously with online on-boarding.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Administrator
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time