Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment.
What is the purpose of the job?
As a Technical Communicator you will bring in your communication expertise to the team and follow the team’s prioritization and execute on agreed activities within the sprint, according to the Scrum framework. You will need to learn and understand the customers and end-users needs to make sure that we create content which matches their needs.
What is the purpose of the job?
- You will create written content that is structured and easy to find, e.g. topic-based content
- You will specify requirements for visual content (photos, drawings, videos, etc)
- You will apply metadata according to content strategy
- You will publish content to internal and external platforms
- You will contribute to the development of our products by reviewing and giving input to their usability
- You will secure consistency in content across products
- You will specify requirements to improve our tools and content strategy.
What do you need to apply?
- You are an excellent communicator and do have the ability to “translate” and present highly technical information to information that’s relevant and easy to understand for the end user
- You are a social team worker who likes to take responsibility and ownership of the tasks that the team has
- You are curious and like to try new things – and you like to learn through experimenting
- You have a Bachelor degree within the field of Technical Communication, Technical Writing, User Experience Design or similar or you have a technical background and have gained experience as a Technical Communicator
- You have fluent knowledge in English
- You have experience with topic-based authoring, e.g. DITA xml, and content delivery processes
- You are professional with authoring tools such as Adobe Experience Manager or Oxygen XML editor.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.