Technical Administration Officer Tier 1
Purpose of the job:
Provide Tier 1 Technology support to our customer programs, their stakeholders, onsite colleagues and colleagues in (continental) Europe. Tier 1 support consists of handling questions and inquiries with regard to the use of supported Technology that could not be dealt with by the onsite team. Guarding and improving support processes.
- Manage incidents for VMS, ATS and other Tech users.
- Escalate incidents to Tier 2, 3 or Tech provider when incidents cannot be resolved.
- Consult with Tier 2 or 3.
- Assess and handle service requests (e.g. help in a process or add an additional data).
- Answer user queries.
- Escalation to Tier 2, 3 or Tech provider in case of complex service requests.
- Manage and execute planned and recurring events (e.g. uploads, modifications, etc.)
- Improve and monitor quality and execution.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of program processes and Technology.
- Provide knowledge on existing processes concerning: Reporting, Invoicing and configuration.
- support customers with expertise and speed
- Provide friendly and responsive support to (internal) customer staff, colleagues and other stakeholders
Service Requests and Queries
Training & Expertise
Internal: colleagues in customer programs, VMS/ATS experts in EMEA, third line support colleagues
External: customers, Supplying recruitment agencies, Technology provider
- Around 1 year of relevant business experience
- experienced with business applications, preferably VMS and/or ATS.
- experience on application support
- experience on working in a matrix organization
- experience on working in project fast growing and changing environment
- in depth experience with Microsoft Excel required
- familiarity with Microsoft Access and Projects preferred
- General understanding of recruitment processes within large organizations.
- Knowledge of CSV, Business Objects, Fieldglass, Esize, Native, Provade
Attention to details: can deal with detailed information effectively over a long period of time.
Communication: ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build excellent working relationships.
Influencing skills: use the right arguments and methods to try to convince other people of a certain standpoint and get approval.
Managing professionalism: provide high quality expertise within own specialty.
Organizational sensitivity: recognize the influence and consequences of own decisions or activities on other parts of the organization, and recognize the interests of other parts of own organization.
Passion for results: actively focused on achieving results and objectives and willing to intervene if the results are not satisfactory.
Planning & organizing: organize own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on the main issues and acute problems.
Problem solving: produce practical solutions in line with the organizations’ needs.
Promoting core values: actively promote and demonstrate Randstad’s core values.
Service orientation: study the desires and needs of the (internal) client and act accordingly. Work on establishing a relationship of trust with the client.
Understanding of business needs: understand the market, business environment and company needs, and turn them into concrete service-offerings and actions.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.