Tax Advisor - VAT Indirect Taxes
As tax advisors, we assist our clients in special tax issues in their operations, help them limit their tax burdens and manage tax-related risks. We become familiar with a number of industries and companies, and work on solving interesting problems every day.
What we offer:
- a promising career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Access to technical content and learning activities.
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- Chance to gain experience abroad within KPMG (short term secondment opportunity).
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments.
What You would do at KPMG:
- Active participation in complex advisory projects in the field of Hungarian VAT, green tax, excise duties and customs.
- Drafting binding and non-binding rulings.
- Contribution to due diligence reports.
- Proactive communication with clients.
- Review of indirect tax-related returns/reports.
- Support in tax audits.
- Supervision and coaching of junior colleagues
What brings you aboard:
- college or university graduate specialized in Law, Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in Indirect Tax Advisory Services,
- strong Hungarian and English skills,
- accredited Tax advisor certificate is a plus,
- professional communication skills and excellent problem solving skills,
- ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- computer skills (especially Word, Excel).
- Finance, Accounting
- Tax Advisor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezés gombra kattintva küldje el.