At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a:
Your role in a nutshell:
To extract and analyze accounting data for tax purposes. To prepare tax calculations and returns, check tax adjustments, payments and returns. To prepare tax reports for local lax teams based around the world.
Why will you love your job:
- Responds to ad hoc queries from various areas of the business in relation to tax coding in the ERP system.
- Maintains master data: commodity codes, weight, tax classification, VAT numbers.
- Ensures that vendor invoices are tax compliant before posting and answering ad hoc queries related to tax issues during invoice posting.
- Prepares manual tax adjustments in relation to data which have not been recorded in the ERP systems.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations and takes action concerning open items on the accounts.
- Monitor tax rates and the related tax settings in ERP system
What will you bring to the team:
- Exposure to accounting environment
- Basic tax and/or accounting knowledge would be desired (1-2 years of experience)
- Advanced level English language knowledge
- Qualification in economics, preferably in accounting/finance
- Strong MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills, ability to work independently
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Finance, Accounting
- Tax Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 BUDAPEST, HUNGÁRIA körút 40-44..
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!