In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Tax Accountant - 000000239897
The Tax team is a key part of the Finance and Operations Team and works closely with the wider global tax community. Typical tasks required by the role include responsibility for the extraction and analysis of accounting data for tax purposes, preparation of tax calculations and returns, checking tax adjustments, checking payments and returns, and preparing tax reports for Vodafone local tax teams based around the world. There are opportunities to specialize in direct or indirect taxes, and in particular countries as the tax team expands.
What you will do:
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare other tax reports (i.e. monthly sales and purchase listings)
- Prepare overseas VAT reclaims
- Ensure compliance with tax law
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations against final tax payments/refunds
- Maintain tax background tables
- Cooperate with business, local operating tax teams and other finance departments of the company
- Support tax related projects, process improvements
Join us if you have:
- At least upper-intermediate English language knowledge
- Qualification in economics/finance/taxation
- Taxation knowledge or experience gained in the tax field is an advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills, ability to work independently
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- To unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always welcome
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Tax Advisor
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1087 Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.