Would you like to take part in building one of the most dynamically developing electric car battery manufacturing companies in Hungary? Is sustainable development and environmental protection important to you? Do you believe that electric cars are the future?
Join us in Komárom!
SK Group is listed by Fortune magazine as one of the top 500 companies. Its latest subsidiary is SK Battery Manufacturing Kft. from Komárom, that will supply more than 250,000 electric cars with high-performance batteries every year. Our company is one of the most important suppliers of European car manufacturers.
In our state-of-the-art factory that meets the most modern environmental requirements, everyone can find their future calculations!
What we offer:
- competitive salary,
- SZÉP card cafeteria,
- meal allowance,
- commuting allowance,
- professional challenge,
- youthful team,
- brand new office environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- tax report preparation in time (all tax subjects),
- tax balance control,
- prepare Intrastat / KSH / MNB reports,
- data changes report to tax authority,
- participate for accounting audit and tax audit,
- monthly / quarterly closing.
We are looking for you if you have:
- BA degree in accounting or finance-related field,
- at least +3 years of relevant experience,
- certificate as a tax consultant,
- at least medium level of English,
- MS Office skills including Excel.
- you are a registered tax advisor,
- you have experience in SAP.
After your application, our recruiting team will approach you.
Get your greenfield career going! Everyone can contribute to the future of electric cars!
Place of work: Komárom industrial park
- Finance, Accounting
- Tax Advisor