Consider joining BP and unleash your energy as a
Who are we?
If you join our Indirect Tax team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare draft returns in a timely and accurate manner;
- Carry out validations / reconciliations for countries supported;
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliation (BSI) work on VAT matters;
- Calculate data additions and corrections;
- Prepare VAT Accounting Journal to be posted by Finance teams for indirect tax transactions/payments;
- Resolve queries and issues;
- Look for opportunities to improve processes to create efficiencies and control improvements;
- Respond to tax audit related questions.
In the Tax Accountant role we have the following requirements:
- Recognized accounting qualification,
- 2-3 years’ experience in Indirect Tax accounting and reporting is an advantage,
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system,
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness,
- Fluency in English,
- Flexible, motivated personality.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued.
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks.
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment.
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career.
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements.
- Life & health insurance, medical care package.
- Company laptop and phone for private usage.
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement.
- Finance, Accounting
- Tax Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, apply via Jelentkezem button underneath!