In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally
Join our team as:
Talent Acquisition Specialist - VOC00032C
Be part of the Vodafone HR Shared Services Team and participate in our Digital HR Transformation journey. We are providing various HR support for over 16 different countries in multiple languages and can’t wait to you to be part of our exciting future. Ready?
What you will do:
- Keep the Applicant Tracking System up to date with candidate pipeline
- Source proactively for potential candidates by using the most appropriate techniques
- Use various sourcing tools and direct sourcing methodologies to identify passive talents
- Provide market research information to HR
- Provide accurate and attractive summary of the given position to the candidates in order to attract them
- Be the single point of contact for candidates and engage them during the selection process
- Participate in process improvement projects focusing on efficiency and better candidate experience using agile project methodology
This position is for you if you are:
- Approx. 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Experienced of using LinkedIn and other social media platforms, sourcing techniques and tools ( e.g. writing strings, Boolean search)
- Preferably experienced in using Taleo and HireVue systems
- Fluent in English and Hungarian both in written and spoken form
- Excellent at communication and comfortable with communicating in writing and on the phone
- Great problem solving skills and solution focused attitude
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.