Talent Acquisition Business Partner Europe – Budapest
Are you looking for a balance between strategic and operational work? Do you want to grow within an internal and international Centre of Excellence for Talent Acquisition? Join us in creating best in class recruitment solutions in a newly created Talent Acquisition Project Manager role for Sanofi Europe. This role will report to the Talent Acquisition Operations and Services Lead for Europe with a dotted line into Project Lead in Budapest.
Your first project will be to support Sanofi in building a new, market leading Shared Service Centre in Budapest. The new Centre is one of our key business priorities in Europe in coming years. You’ll be based onsite in our new modern offices in Budapest and play a pivotal role between European project teams, local project teams and local recruitment teams, translating transition plans into operational best in class recruitment operations. This will give you a unique insight into building international business operations and understanding the link between business and recruitment.
About the business unit (SBS):
Sanofi Business Services (SBS), one of the 5 pillars of Sanofi’s Business Transformation organization, is setting up a new Business Services centre in Budapest to provide Finance & Accounting (Account-to-Report, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash) as well as Employee oriented (Employee Experience) services.
In this project your primary duties will be:
- Manage performance of our outsourced recruitment partners and ensure continuous improvement on all their SLA/KPIs
- Work with project teams to translate headcount plans into requisition plans
- Work with business leads to assess candidates and map them to specific roles
- Collaborate with communications and Employer Branding to create a selling EVP for Centre
- Assessment of candidates through interviews and assessment centers
- Preparing offer details for candidates
- Supporting HR with retention planning NO
In addition, you will also contribute to the regional TA strategy by:
- Contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of the Talent Acquisition Service in the region
- Work with regional peers to improve & harmonize the Sanofi Recruitment Process Outsourcing model, strategy & standards
- Contribute to the technology, innovation and process improvement roadmap of the region
- Contribute to local and European TA projects
- Act as central point of contact for recruitment, including coordinating internal processes for recruitment requisitions with relevant teams
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Strong Project Management skills including being a confident user of Excel
- Min 5 years’ experience in an international Talent Acquisition role
- Experience in designing, implementing and running TA projects
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of recruiting methods, recruiting marketing and techniques
- Strong experience of vendor management in TA
- High collaboration, engagement and customer focus
- Strong relationship & communication skills
- Appetite for technology and innovation
- Solution oriented attitude
- Team player & dynamic & self-starter
- Experience of shared service centers in Hungary is a plus
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
What we offer:
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Opportunity for a successful career path within Sanofi – purposeful support of professional and personal development
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Collective life- and accident insurance
- Discounted recreational opportunities
- Voluntary pension fund membership
- Yearly medical checkup
The job location is Budapest with very limited international travel.
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
At Sanofi, diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
- HR, Human Relations
- Organisation Development
- Training, Developing
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information: