KBC Group Magyarországi Fióktelepe
Systems Engineer HPC - CyberArk
- Design, build and promote our CyberArk solutions to the rest of the organization, next to the other tools of the HPC platform
- Follow up the market about security tools and share experiences.
- Follow up security recommendations (proactively and reactively) and minimize or mitigate the operational risks.
- Capture the needs of our internal customers and reflect the findings to our domains.
- Implement and maintain the CyberArk environment
- The automation of onboarding PSM, user- access management in general, and organize password rotation on servers, applications and appliances.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 5-7 years work experience on enterprise scale
- Good Windows and Linux skills and interested of 1 or more of the other key technical aspects and domains and technologies
- Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
- Experience in scripting is a must. Automation in the job is key. (e.g.: PowerShell, python, ansible, …)
- CyberArk knowledge and security affinity is an advantage but no requirement
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You love working in projects and are able to collaborate on a professional and constructive way in a time critical environment.
- You demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality and timeliness.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest IX. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.