Start something big today. Apply as:
System Test Manager for Car Multimedia
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
In a state-of-the-art passenger car, more than 100 control units communicate using various bus systems like CAN, LIN and Ethernet. At the heart of this complex network, the dashboard instrument panel serves as user interface to the driver, using the latest in display technology, driven by a powerful real-time embedded system, handling ten thousands of functional requirements from our customers, the premium car makers of the world. At the borderline between the car industry’s real-time, reliability and safety requirements and the consumer electronics world of 3D graphics animations and yearly leaps in computing power, we develop innovative solutions in an international team with our partners in Germany, India and Portugal. In order to fulfill the rapidly rising demand for our products, we are continuously searching for additional team members in our System test team.
Your contribution to something big
- Create system test cases based on physical system constraints, according to system design and independently from the implementation (either HW, SW or Mechanic)
- Ability to develop and maintain automated system tests (CANOe, Python, C#, Java, NI)
- Planning, definition and maintenance of test and measurement setups and environments
- Contribute to the definition and alignment of our process landscape, together with our worldwide partners
- Supervise the system test activities across several of our customer application projects by tracking the KPIs
- Collaboration with the architects of other domains in “design for testability” topics, with project managers in test planning and strategy, as well as communication with and
What distinguishes you
- MSc or BSc degree in Electrical Engineering, broad knowledge in informatics
- Solid understanding of the engineering principles (V-model, System and SW architectures, configuration management, defect and change management, etc.)
- Strong English and/or German language skills (negotiation level)
- Consulting of users, service oriented attitude
- Versatility, openness to work on new topics, proactive & disciplined working style, quality focus
- Self-management & ability to work on many (>10) topics in parallel
- Creativity, analytical and problem solving talent, independent way of working
- Good team player, strong communication and multicultural abilities, taking responsibility
What gives you further advantages
- Experience in automotive industry or a field with similar reliability and safety requirements Experience in SW testing, test management or quality management
- ISTQB certifications
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.