System Test Engineer for Car Multimedia
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Car Multimedia division develops innovative and intelligent technologies in the field of driver information and actively shapes the future of connected mobility with it. In a modern passenger car approximately 100 electrical control units communicate to provide safe, comfortable and breath-taking driving experience. At the heart of this complex network our products – the instrument cluster, the smart displays and the interior cameras – play a key role in providing the third living space.
These systems are developed in close cooperation of system, software, hardware and mechanical engineers providing challenges for people of all technical fields. We develop innovative and exciting solutions in an international team with our partners all over the world.
Your contribution to something big:
- Shape the future: You as System Test Engineer develop overall system test strategies in the newest generations of our products. You specify and design these system test strategies for a system platform and derive them further to apply it in our specific projects.
- Structured evaluation: Analyze Use Cases and system requirements, derive test specifications in a systematic approach with ownership for the complete test chain. Apply proper product engineering tools (i.e. RTC, Doors) and development methods.
- Reliable implementation: Develop and define suitable test plans and test cases for the system platform and specific projects.
- Cooperation: Plan and guide of test activities for system, hard-, software and mechanical development. Cooperate and communicate with multiple feature developers internally (Hardware, Software, Mechanics) to develop specialized test cases.
- Improvement: Develop, define and improve the system test processes and methods in the work field of Car Multimedia as a Process Advisor.
- Internationality: Work in an international team based in Hungary, Germany, India, Portugal and Malaysia.
- Conscientious coordination: Become a member of an agile development team pursuing a product vision.
What distinguishes you:
- Personality: Outgoing and focused personality, able to bring clarity and move forward in a dynamic and ever evolving industry, team worker and exceptional collaboration.
- Working Practice: Work agile, creative and analytical problem solving talent, independent way of working.
- Experiences: Several years experience in product development in automotive electronics industry, consumer electronics or software product. Domain skills (theoretical and practical) in testing and test strategies. Knowledge in ISO26262 and ASPICE is an advantage.
- Know-How: Profound knowledge in test methods and test environment set ups as well as test device definition.
- Enthusiasm: Able to see opportunity in chaos and able to see the glass "half full" and not "half empty".
- Language: Fluent English and Hungarian communication skills
- Education: MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, informatics or similar
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!