KBC Bank, the parent company of the Hungarian K&H Bank, provides banking services in 5 European countries.
The international IT solutions of the banking group, covering several European countries, takes place with Hungarian and Belgian colleagues in Hungary and Belgium, therefore not only our services are international, but also our teams.
Our responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
We are constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated new employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
SYSTEM ENGINEER (TAM)
The TAM (Technical Application Management) teams is enabling actual business applications to be hosted on cloud platforms. This means setting up servers, maintaining them to adhere to supported OS/software level & secure configuration baselines, deploying business application onto them, setting up monitoring & integration assets, automating/scripting recurring tasks/actions.
As the TAM teams are also maintaining business critical ‘24/7’ applications, some aspects of the work need to happen outside business hours or during the weekend and there is also a 24/7 on-call duty to which you will be added once you have reached the required expertise/environmental knowledge levels to operate more independently.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria
- Medicover coverage
- annual performance-based reward
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- free coffee and snacks in our own “living-room-like” community area where you can play darts as well
- extra holiday if you win during our darts tournament
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the "open office" together, but you have the option to spend three days per week working from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- have Linux (is a must) and/or Windows knowledge and willing to learn and work with both
- are a team player
- are willing to travel couple of times to Belgium
- have good communication skills in English
- having a wide knowledge about tooling such as Bladelogic or BMC monitoring is a plus
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
How to apply/ contact information
What you can expect during the recruitment process:
- After sending your CV in English, expect a two-round interview process, first a technical interview online (in English) with the Belgian team leader; following a more informal, preferably personal in our office, in Hungarian with local HR.
- An efficient selection process is important for both of us, so we try to make it as fast as possible, and even if you are not selected we will give you a detailed feedback.