SYSTEM ENGINEER HPC - CyberArk
Csatlakozz jó hangulatú csapatunkhoz!
KBC Bank, the parent company of the Hungarian K&H Bank, provides banking services in 5 European countries.
The international IT solutions of the banking group, covering several European countries, takes place with Hungarian and Belgian colleagues in Hungary and Belgium, therefore not only our services are international, but also our teams.
Our responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
We are constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated new employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
In a nutshell, the team develops and maintains the platforms to host business applications on open systems, both for KBC developed and purchased applications in such a way that it can be consumed 'as a service’ for the entire KBC group. This obviously means as well, the team is a contact point to the support teams for more complex security and Operating System related issues.
The team is creating the building blocks for installing Linux and Windows machines. Making sure you're events are triggering escalations and incidents using the monitoring framework, security is managed by CyberArk, Centrify and virus scanning tools. Furthermore our customers have to be able to schedule workload using UAC.
Within the HPC team you will be working as a systems engineer with primary focus on the maintenance, management, expansion and onboarding of CyberArk at KBC group.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the "open office" together, but you have the option to spend more than half of your working hours from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- free coffee and snacks in our community area where we hang out and play darts, and have many other dining options in the surrounding area
What we expect from You:
- Experience with security related systems: System access management
- General Windows knowledge
- Broad system engineer skills with security awareness
- Password management skills on an enterprise level
- Proactivity, assertivity and team player attitude
- Good English communications skills both oral and written
- CyberArk knowledge is not mandatory to fullfill the role
What you can expect during the recruitment process:
After sending your CV in English, expect a two-round interview process, one at our office in Budapest (in Hungarian), and one online in English with the Belgian team leader
- An efficient selection process is important for both of us, so we try to make it as fast as possible, and even if you are not selected we will give you a detailed feedback.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff