Start something big today. Apply as:
System Engineer for Automotive Steering (Electric Power Steering System)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The division Automotive Steering (AS) develops high performance Electronic Power Steering (EPS) systems.
Through the combination of mechanical and electrical systems we not only make driving more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous and electrical driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big
- Defining ,creating and managing new System- / Software- / Hardware Level Requirements
- Collecting and analysing new internal and external customer requirements
- Understanding customer expectations and needs in order to design the right solution
- Coordinating new requirements with the relevant departments and the project managers
- Preparation of requirements and specifications for our internal or external suppliers
- Responsible for requirement reviews, clarifying open points
- Participation in the complete development lifecycle from acquisition until series
- Tracking of the System- / Software- / Hardware requirements during the development
- SE-team work and lead of experts of architecture and development
- Preparation for the necessary platform, customer and project documentation
What distinguishes you
- Engineer in mechatronics, mechanical, automotive, electrical, computer science or science
- You have an open mind for problem solving to find the best technical solution for our product
- You like to understand complex technical systems by working in a structured, logical way
- You like to communicate in an international environment
- Reading and understanding English and/or German specifications is mandatory
- Experience in Function/Software – Design or Requirement Engineering (DOORS) is an advantage
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.