KBC Bank, the parent company of the Hungarian K&H Bank, provides banking services in 5 European countries.
The international IT solutions of the banking group, covering several European countries, takes place with Hungarian and Belgian colleagues in Hungary and Belgium, therefore not only our services are international, but also our teams.
Our responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
We are constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated new employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
System Engineer - File-transfer
In the Interchange MFT team we are responsible for the file transfer tools, used for both internal and external connections. We support the products on both Mainframe and Open Systems.
This makes us the point of contact for the support teams when more complex file transfer problems arise. We also manage file transfers to and from external parties via the Synchrony Gateway and Seeburger.
If joining our team, you immediately receive operational assignments and the associated responsibilities, and thus get to know the systems in order to grow further. After a short training and introduction period you will be responsible for setting up, installing and maintaining the middleware components on Windows, Unix and/or Linux servers and zOS. This brings you into contact with all possible aspects of file transfer. You will work together with colleagues of our team in a challenging and changing environment to ensure the necessary realizations in accordance with the agreed timings.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the "open office" together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- Scripting skills (Python)
- Automation (as self-service mindset): Ansible, Jenkins
- AWS experience is important
- Linux knowledge: to know how to troubleshoot issues , find log files, remove files, etc.
- File transfer protocol knowledge (Connect: Direct and Universal Data Move, SFTP etc.) is desirable
- Very strong communication skill (in English) to be able to challenge others
- If you are willing to learn and invest to grow your file transfer knowledge juniors are also welcome
What you can expect during the recruitment process:
- After sending your CV, expect a two-round interview process, one at our office in Budapest (in Hungarian), and one online in English with the Belgian team leader
- An efficient selection process is important for both of us, so we try to make it as fast as possible, and even if you are not selected we will give you a detailed feedback.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
How to apply/ contact information
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!