Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software.
SYSTEM ANALYST - WINDOWS
As being part of our new team, your tasks will include:
- Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation.
- Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability
- Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems.
- Escalation to Vendor (Level 4) support when required to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Timely generation of customer facing incident reports
- Conduct regular live client support visits to maintain technical relationship, review operational reports, assess general IT infrastructure health, take deeper dives into outstanding technical issues, conduct trend analysis on top failure modes and diagnose to full root cause corrective action.
Must maintain the highest level of industry certification and knowledge.
- Ability to architect, build, maintain, and enhance our current managed service offerings and infrastructure.
- profile Necessary skills for the position:
- 6+ years of service provider technical support of enterprise Windows environments with domains, multiple sites and centralized services
- 3+ years of experience implementing complex virtualization solutions using VMware vSphere with clustered storage, with high availability capabilities such as vMotion, fault tolerance and SRM
- MCSA, MCSE or MCITP certifications (Windows 2008 or higher) is a plus
- VCP5 VMware certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience using an ITIL based ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated track record of service level management.
- Demonstrated Root Cause Correct Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers. • Demonstrated project timeline management skills.
- Technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, VMware vCenter 5.X with SRM/VR, NetApp SAN, HP DL servers, Cisco UCS and Flexpod architecture,
- ITIL Certified
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- System Manager
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.