Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Responsible for providing Database and Tool support for TowerCo.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Support the operation and maintenance of the IT systems used by the Mobile Network Infrastructure team
- Understand the operational processes, systems (including integrations) used by local organization and other markets within the group
- Upon modification request aiming to change any of the systems, helps formalizing the requirements, and communicates them to Vodafone Hungary / VF Group
- Represents the local organization upon system changes
- Build, manage and maintain site inventory, support, monitor and capture inventory movements between sites
- Support Functional test and UAT activities upon system changes
- Primary contact for IT services used by the local organization (managing request regarding IT services, SLA performance monitoring, etc.)
- Act as a SPOC for the Tower Information Management System (TIMS) used by multiple entities within the group
- primary contact for TIMS Application Operation, support employees of the local organization
- manage TIMS changes and incidents
- continuous data quality monitoring, cleansing, and data harmonization by consulting with other markets
- preparing TIMS reports based on the requirements of local leadership and the group
- support the TIMS training activities of newcomers, subcontractors and other partners
We are looking for you if you have
- University/college degree in Telecommunication or IT.
- At least 3 years post-qualification working experience in telecommunications or IT projects or role
- Salesforce Platform knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Databases : Microsoft SQL server (preferably)
- Good command of English
- Team worker with effective time management.
- Focused on timely delivery of results
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good planning and organizing skills, with added emphasis on prioritization
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!